- Professional assessment of the needs and strengths of the elderly adult(s) and their family.
- Immediate solutions so you feel relieved and supported.
- Guidance about the most appropriate and affordable options.
- Arrangement of chosen services, saving you hours of phone time.
- Serving Sonoma and Marin Counties.
Services range from a one hour consultation to on-going care management services.
- Initial 20 minute phone call is free. Call (707) 762-5433.
- 90 Minute Family Consultation – $275.00
- Evening and weekend appointments are available to accommodate your busy schedule.
As an elder care manager and consultant, Kira has served hundreds of senior adults and their families in a variety of settings, including hospitals, residential care facilities, skilled nursing places, hospices, Alzheimer’s adult day care programs and Meals on Wheels. Using two decades of experience, Kira uses her skills at her elder care management firm, Living Ideas For Elders, established in 2007.
Kira has been actively involved in helping families, not just one-on-one, but also by sitting on committees and serving on a variety of groups in Northern California eldercare community. Kira won the Chamber of Commerce Recognition Award for Excellence in Service to Seniors in 2010.
Kira’s expertise, coupled with her warm personality and compassion, allowed for the opportunity to host two weekly radio shows focused on aging: The Elder Care Show and Call Kira about Aging! Podcasts from those shows can be found here. Kira enjoys public speaking and blogging.
To set up your Family Consultation, call (707) 762-5433 or Email Me.